Friday, August 29, 2014

Lemon (Breakfast)

I recently went to Lemon for lunch, and noticed an impressive breakfast menu.  So, my wife and went out to Amwaj for breakfast.  There are several places in Bahrain to enjoy a nice western breakfast, including: TGIF, Fuddruckers, Johnny Rockets, Chillies, and Le Chocolat to mention a few.  Well, you need to put Lemon on the list as well. My wife ordered the California Omelet (3.8BD) that comes with a nice avocado and cheese omelet, hash browns, smoked sausage, toast and a small salad.  I ordered the Buttermilk Pancakes (2.8BD) and ordered a side of Hash Browns (250fills) and a side of tomatoes (250fills).  We shared both meals and had a very good breakfast. I'm very pleased with the menu offered at Lemon. I'm going to try the pizza on my next trip. Stay tuned.  



California Omelet


Buttermilk Pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment