Thursday, September 19, 2013

TGI Fridays Breakfast (Update)


UPDATE: Like most good things, some things are too good to last.  This is true for the 3.5BD off your next meal for completing the online survey.  I recently learned that TGI Fridays will no longer allow you to use the 3.5BD off for breakfast or the lunch special.  That's a bummer.  The discounted breakfast was the real reason we were going there for breakfast.   

One my favorite breakfast spots is TGI Fridays.  They offer a decent selection of western items, including omelets, BLT's, pancakes, french toast and more.  My personal favorite is the omelet with bell peppers, onions and mushrooms.  The potato cakes are absolutely delicious.  When I'm trying to lose a few pounds, I substitute the potato cakes for mixed fruit.  You can order white or brown (wheat) toast and each order comes with a drink. (I get ice tea, my wife orders coffee with warm milk) 

Be sure to fill out the customer survey located at the bottom of your receipt.  After submitting your survey online, you'll be given a code to record on your receipt.  The process takes about 3 minutes, and you'll receive 3.5BD off your next meal.  My wife and use this every weekend, so breakfast for two cost us less then 2BD a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment