Saturday, July 5, 2014

Elite Crystal Iftar

Another popular Iftar in Juffair is at the Elite Crystal.  For only 5.5BD, you get a large selection of food and desserts, at a very reasonable price.  They offer a selection of traditional nuts, dates and juices to start, followed by a variety of salads and two types of soup, dahl and spinach.  I had the dahl and my wife raved about the spinach.  For the main, I enjoyed the lamp chops the best.  They also had a pasta dish, grilled chicken a lamb stew and fish biryani to mention a few.   I spoke with the manager and he said they will be offering different foods on different days, and recommended reservations.  This is my second year for the Crystal Elites Iftar dinner, and for the price, is definitely worth a visit. 

 


 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment