Saturday, July 26, 2014

Copper Chimney

It was dinner at the Copper Chimney for some great Indian cuisine.  I often like to order different menu items when I frequent a good restaurant. However, in the case of Copper Chimney, I tend to order the Chicken Vindaloo (3.8BD), Indian Spicy and Saffron Rice (2.2BD).  I don't know if it's actually listed on the menu, so you may need to ask for it specifically.  You can also order the Vindaloo with lamb, but personally prefer the chicken.  I've also ordered it medium spicy and spicy hot, but now I like to order it "Indian" spicy.  It's a not terribly hot, but it's a nice heat that builds as the night goes on. My wife prefers the Bhoona Gosht (3.8BD), made with lamb and green peppers and side of Potato Nan (1.3BD).  The Copper Chimney isn't the cheapest Indian food in Bahrain, but I've never had a bad meal.  



Chicken Vindaloo with Saffron Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment